Instructions for Paper Submission
General Requirements for Authors:
Papers must be submitted in final, publishable form before the submission deadline listed in the important dates. The submitted paper should be blind (none of the authors affiliations or names should be included or disclosed in the submitted paper). The contents of submitted papers must not have been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, the contents of submitted papers must not significantly overlap with the content of any paper currently under review or that will be submitted during the IMSA 2024 review period to any of the following: another conference, a workshop, or a journal. The IMSA 2024 Committee retains the right to exclude any papers in violation of these requirements.
Accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. The paper MUST be registered before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program. All accepted and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be published by IEEE and archived in IEEE Xplore.
Formatting the Paper: Submitted papers may be up 6 pages, including results, figures and references. Please ensure your paper is in English and BLIND (none of the authors’ affiliations or names should be included or disclosed in the submitted paper). Prepare your submission using the IEEE manuscript templates provided below.
Online Review Process:
IMSA 2024 reviewing is double blind, in that authors do not know the names of the area chair/reviewers of their papers, and the area chairs/reviewers cannot, beyond reasonable doubt, infer the names of the authors from the submission and the additional material. Do not provide information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs) and in the supplemental material (e.g., titles in the movies, or attached papers). Also do not provide links to websites that identify the authors. Violation of any of these guidelines may lead to rejection without review.
Your submitted paper will be visually inspected by a member of the technical program committee to assure that the document is readable and meets all formatting requirements. If errors are detected in your submitted file, you will be contacted to resolve the issue. If your paper passes inspection, it will be entered into the review process. At least two members of the technical program committee will review each submitted paper and rate it according to quality, relevance, and correctness. The conference technical committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation in the conference.
• A4: Conference-Template-A4.docx
• Template: Conference-Latex-Template.zip
• LaTeX Bibliography Files: IEEEtranBST2.zip
• When working in Overleaf, the template is available at https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/ieee-official
and choose “IEEE Conference Template”.
- File Format. All submissions must be in English and made electronically as a PDF file. The submitted PDF file must adhere to the following constraints: Adobe document protection or document security must be disabled, the document must be in first-page-first order, and all fonts must be embedded in the PDF file.
- File Size Limit. Authors will be permitted to submit a document file up to 5 MB (megabytes) in size. To request an exception, contact the Program Chairs.
- Please submit your paper on: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IMSA2024/