All accepted papers must be registered as regular registration and presented at the conference individually.
|IEEE members||100 USD||1000 EGP|
|Non IEEE members||120 USD||1200 EGP|
|Student IEEE members||80 USD||800 EGP|
|Foreigners Online presentations (Virtual)||30 USD extra discount||–|
|Non-Author Registration (without paper)||50 USD||–|
Bank Details and Online payment
* Egyptians pay with Fawry Link: If one of the authors is affiliated with a Non-Egyptian university , the payment fees MUST be in USD. http://adf.msa.edu.eg/studentact/faces/Register?ref=IEEE * Foreigners pay with bank transfer: USD Dollar Bank Name: Arab Bank - 6 th of October Branch Swift code : ARABEGCXOCT Bank address : Building 4، 4 Al Mehwar Al Markazi, First 6th of October, Giza Governorate 3233032 Bank account number :5007-080126-430 Beneficiary name: October University for Modern Sciences and Arts Beneficiary address :26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th of October IBAN account: EG03 0044 5007 0000 5007 0801 2643 0 For USD payment be sure to fill the following form after payment https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5PzB6UGAdSlMxhO4a14-l3mtZlJSBYTPiGuIZkJlW4A7cjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Please email the copy of the online transfer receipt together with your paper ID to email@example.com upon completion of the online transfer. For on-site registration and payment, only cash (EGP or USD) is accepted.
INVOICE REQUEST – Invoice will be provided on-site at the conference for paid registration. However, if the authors need invoice before the payment, please send the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the invoice request mail must be “IMSA23 Invoice request”. The pdf copy of the invoice will be sent to the corresponding author.
Details needed for invoice:
1. Paper ID
2. Name of the billing author and affiliation
3. Billing address (with TAX number, if any)
4. E-mail ID
5. Title of the paper
6. Category of registration (Student/ IEEE member)
7. Invoice amount (Registration fee)
IMPORTANT – Please note that at least ONE author MUST register the full conference prior to the final manuscript submission. Students must produce full-time student card for verification before and at the conference.
LETTER OF INVITATION – Authors of the accepted papers shall request a “Letter of invitation” through email with the details such as name, affiliation, and a valid email address, paper ID, title and list of authors. The subject of the mail must be “IMSA 2023 Invitation letter request”. Please send your request email to email@example.com
1- Only the corresponding registered authors will receive the conference welcome package.
2- Only the corresponding author should make the payment and fees are calculated according to his current affiliation (Non IEEE member – IEEE member- IEEE member and Student).
3- Students must produce a full-time student card / valid IEEE membership card for verification before the conference.
Upon successful payment, we will send you a confirmation email after payment deadline.